The Meditative Healing Program™
“I am just teaching a science. This is how it is and this science is not modern. Only its application is modern. The scriptures show that people were being given this knowledge 20.000 years B.C.E. This human science existed much earlier than these modern times. My old notes suggest that anyone can be cured of a disease through the meditative process and the pituitary gland.”
– Yogi Bhajan
The Meditative Healing Program™ combines ancient mystical wisdom with the modern application of the meditative process. It is a deeply transformative process based on self-sensorial cognition, the stillness of our contemplative awareness and the Western on psycho-emotional approach to trauma and healing.
The Program is designed for
- Engaging the depths of one’s self and experience a healing transformation
- Learning to awaken the life force (prana, chi) and direct it with the meditative mind
- Entering a healing relationship with the subconscious and unconscious levels of the human psyche
- Discovering the unknown through a “Dream Research” of one’s symbolic world and the archetypical force of dreams
- Learning to use a simple meditative know-how to help others in accessing their health and unlocking their healing potential
The Meditative Healing Program™ has been designed, launched and led by Jivan Mukta since 2012. In 2018 the Program became a “Specialty Course” and was given the “KRI Seal of Approval”. According to the Kundalini Research Institute this status honours special courses that “ensure that The Teachings of Yogi Bhajan® are conveyed with accuracy and integrity”.
The Meditative Healing Program™ gives you
- An opportunity for self-healing.
- The increase in understanding of human health, the professional standards of healing work, and the “touch of grace” implied in all healing.
- The tools to learn deeper meditation and its application in healing.
- A spiritual view and a spiritual experience of energy, mind and life, without having to belong to a belief system or particular religious commitment.
- Meditative Healing™ can significantly enhance yoga and meditation practices.
- A shift in the depth of the sensory experience, the refinement of perception, the neutrality to observe and a spiritual connection.
- For yoga, or thai-chi instructors, coaches, therapists and holistic healthcare practitioners, the program makes possible to improve their work to become a stronger healing experience and to increase their healing presence.
Meditative Healing Program™ course structure
The course is divided in 8 days of studies (50 hours), plus homework, self-study and healing practices. Participation in the full course is combined with online support. The attendance to the 4 modules is essential for the learning process to be effective. The modules are:
Module 1: Introduction to Healing with the Mind and Meditation.
Module 2: Enhancement and Awareness of Prana, life force and the effects of breathing.
Module 3: From concentration (Dharana) to Deep Meditation (Dhyana) to “Dream Research”.
Module 4: Awakening the Healer & the Grace in Healing.
The Meditative Healing Program™ consists of the First, Second and Third Grades: Practitioner, Healer and Instructor. Upon the completion of each of the Grades the student receives the corresponding Diploma with a “KRI Seal of Approval”.