The Meditative Healing Program™
“My old notes suggest that anyone can be cured of a disease through the meditative process and the pituitary gland.”
– Yogi Bhajan
The Meditative Healing Program™ combines ancient mystical wisdom with the modern application of the meditative process. It is a deeply transformative process based on self-sensorial cognition, the stillness of our contemplative awareness and the Western on psycho-emotional approach to trauma and healing.
The Program is designed for
- Engaging the depths of one’s self and experience a healing transformation
- Learning to awaken the life force (prana, chi) and direct it with the meditative mind
- Entering a healing relationship with the subconscious and unconscious levels of the human psyche
- Discovering the unknown through a “Dream Research” of one’s symbolic world and the archetypical force of dreams
- Learning to use a simple meditative know-how to help others in accessing their health and unlocking their healing potential
The Meditative Healing Program™ has been designed, launched and led by Jivan Mukta since 2012. In 2018 the Program became a “Specialty Course” and was given the KRI Seal of Approval.
The Meditative Healing Program™ gives you
- An opportunity for self-healing.
- The increase in understanding of human health, the professional standards of healing work, and the “touch of grace” implied in all healing.
- The tools to learn deeper meditation and its application in healing.
- A spiritual view and a spiritual experience of energy, mind and life, without having to belong to a belief system or particular religious commitment.
- Meditative Healing™ can significantly enhance yoga and meditation practices.
- A shift in the depth of the sensory experience, the refinement of perception, the neutrality to observe and a spiritual connection.
- For yoga, or thai-chi instructors, coaches, therapists and holistic healthcare practitioners, the program makes possible to improve their work to become a stronger healing experience and to increase their healing presence.
Meditative Healing Program™ course structure
The course is divided in 8 days of studies (50 hours), plus homework, self-study and healing practices. Participation in the full course is combined with online support. The attendance to the 4 modules is essential for the learning process to be effective. The modules are:
Module 1: Introduction to Healing with the Mind and Meditation.
Module 2: Enhancement and Awareness of Prana, life force and the effects of breathing.
Module 3: From concentration (Dharana) to Deep Meditation (Dhyana) to “Dream Research”.
Module 4: Awakening the Healer & the Grace in Healing.
The Meditative Healing Program™ consists of the First, Second and Third Grades: Practitioner, Healer and Instructor. Upon the completion of each of the Grades the student receives the corresponding Diploma with a “KRI Seal of Approval”.
“The human experience is a journey of possibilities and Meditative Healing™ is a chance to move the limits beyond the boundaries of conventional therapies and serve others to do so and heal.”