“The art of healing, the art of ecstasy, the art of God-consciousness has millions of names in mystic terms. It has to do with rhythm and reality. When the body is in rhythm, there is ease. When the body, or any part of the body goes out of rhythm, there is dis-ease”
-Yogi Bhajan, PhD
What is Meditative Healing™?
Meditative Healing™ is a method within the field of complementary therapies. It is the outcome of the meeting of ancient transformative meditations, the revitalizing teachings of Yoga and the modern strategies of deep psychology. Meditative Healing™ is to generate health, healing and to harmonize the relationship of body-mind.
A Meditative Healing™ session
A healing session of Meditative Healing™ begins with a consultation-type of exchange. After some discussion, the patient lies down in a comfortable way for receiving a Meditative Healing™ treatment. These sessions in total can take up to an hour. After the session, the patient could ask for feedback and tips to continue supporting the healing process.
The three main uses of Meditative Healing™
- Preventing illness (by enhancing homeostasis and reducing the negative effects of emotional, mental and physical stress)
- Overcoming illness (by successfully re-establishing, maintaining or optimizing the health and vitality)
- The development of awareness (by enriching the experience of life and promoting a mindful lifestyle)
Depending on the particularities of the cases of people seeking a Meditative Healing™ session, a person can take one single session, a session once in a while, or consecutive sessions over a period of time. The effects produced by Meditative Healing™ will vary according to each case.
General benefits of the Meditative Healing™
- It can cure ailments and pains of the physical body, the mind or the emotional body.
- It can remove normal and chronic depressions and the consequences of “burn-outs”.
- It reduces anxiety & stress and it gradually dissolves the faulty patterns behind them.
- It improves mental performance and increases vitality and vigor.
- It helps to overcome emotional traumas and psychological pain.
- It helps achieving a better and deeper sleep.
- It enhances calmness and peace within.
- It awakens a deeper self-understanding.